Associate Manager in Digital Business Marketing, Fuji Xerox Singapore
An SEO’s potential is only as high as the quality of our business or website. In most cases, SEO need four months to a year to implement improvements and see the potential benefit. Nizar from WhiteSpace is my point of contact for SEO work in Fuji Xerox Singapore. I conducted a two-way interview to make sure WhiteSpace is genuinely interested in our business and ask for a technical and search audit. I also check their references.
Nizar and team asks some questions:
– What makes your business, content and service unique?
– What does your common customer look like/ behave, and how do they currently find your site?
– How can search help Fuji Xerox Singapore?
– What are the other digital channels?
– Who are your competitors, and what do they do well?
Their audit helps in identifying an issue, providing an improvement, an estimate of the time/money needed for implementation, expected business impact, and a simple plan for iterating and implementing subsequent changes. Every step is well thought and implemented on time. Their technical audit should identify issues like Internal linking, crawl ability, URL parameters, server connectivity, and response codes. Without implementing these SEO improvements, it is unlikely to see any results. I learnt a lot from him and his team.